New Fortunate Discoveries print-making artist, Jill Kramer, was commissioned by Downtown Oak Park to produce three original works for its 2016 street pole banners and marketing material. Great exposure!
The One of a Kind Chicago show at the Merchandise Mart now has a new Spring event April 29-May 1 and three of our artists will be there! We have free passes at our reception desk if you’d like to pick one up via the courtesy of:
– Joy Appenzeller Bauer (Art de Joie painting)
– Meg Musick-Makely (Musick leather)
– Liliana Olmos (Olmox jewelry)
Welcome New Artisans!
- Bonnie Glassner – Mixed Media Painting
- Imperfect Grace – Jewelry
- Steve Slaske – Drawing and Watercolor Painting
- Erika Iris – Mixed Media Found Object Assemblage
We are highlighting new artisan discoveries every few days via social media. Follow us to be the first to see new work as it arrives. We have new artwork, jewelry cases, unique home furnishings, and Spring fashion/wearable art.
We also plan to periodically highlight our artists’ news and upcoming events in Chicago Gallery News.